The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What do you foresee as your next vehicle?
#39
Feersty Wrote:Probably looking to get a Civic here in the next few weeks. Then save and get something RWD, most likely S2000, which is probably one year down the road.

Met up with a friend working for Ryan Homes, he is making bank. I am going to send my resume to them.
Well, I work for NVHomes, which is part of NVR that also owns Ryan. You should apply to NV instead, we build / sell a nicer product. I also get a bonus if I refer you ! ^_^
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: