11-22-2005, 03:20 AM
Aggh. Sorry I don't usually fuck up with my typing that bad.
He was in the middle of an automatic to manual swap. The entire thing took him twenty hours (swapping trannies and obviously putting in a clutch, running the cables and the installing the cylinders, installing the entire pedal assembly and the shifter assembly and running the shifter linkages. He might have also swapped out the ecu's....automatic 1gs run a different turbo and injector size).
I just thought the picture looked cool...that is all.
-T
He was in the middle of an automatic to manual swap. The entire thing took him twenty hours (swapping trannies and obviously putting in a clutch, running the cables and the installing the cylinders, installing the entire pedal assembly and the shifter assembly and running the shifter linkages. He might have also swapped out the ecu's....automatic 1gs run a different turbo and injector size).
I just thought the picture looked cool...that is all.
-T
MIHS - hot cause we fly you ain't so you not
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
2004 Subaru WRX STi
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass
