11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
When = Friday November 18th, 9pm
Where = Bungalow Billiards, Sterling VA
Because of the fact that I have to get on a plane the following morning very early I've decided to do something low key that won't keep me out too late. Plus with the number of people I've invited just makes it easier to meet at this sort of place cause we can all congregrate together and it won't be an issue like it would if we had gone to Vixens.
Bungalow has a decent sized bar, small dance floor, pool tables, and darts.
I've reserved the patio area that they have back behind the bar for us, plus 1 pool table so we have that whole area just to ourselves. Feel free to show up, bring friends, and it'll be a good time.
Rules
1) No-one is allowed to get me extremely drunk. Basically I must be able to stand at the end of the night and must not get sick. The last thing that anyone wants is to be battling sickness getting on a plane. This is not to say that I won't be drinking, far from it, afterall it is my birthday, but when I say I need to slow down, or that I can't drink something, please listen.
2) One of you, I don't care who it is, but one of you must take me home at the end of the night, and must take me to the airport the following morning. My flight leaves from Dulles at 8:30am so I must be there no later than 6:30 to get through all the checks.
3) When it comes to purchasing drinks for me, I don't do any of the following: Jack Daniels (shot or mixed with something), Jim Beam (shot or mixed with something), Vodka (shot, mixed is ok).
4) If you buy me a shot/shooter you must do one yourself.
Where = Bungalow Billiards, Sterling VA
Because of the fact that I have to get on a plane the following morning very early I've decided to do something low key that won't keep me out too late. Plus with the number of people I've invited just makes it easier to meet at this sort of place cause we can all congregrate together and it won't be an issue like it would if we had gone to Vixens.
Bungalow has a decent sized bar, small dance floor, pool tables, and darts.
I've reserved the patio area that they have back behind the bar for us, plus 1 pool table so we have that whole area just to ourselves. Feel free to show up, bring friends, and it'll be a good time.
Rules
1) No-one is allowed to get me extremely drunk. Basically I must be able to stand at the end of the night and must not get sick. The last thing that anyone wants is to be battling sickness getting on a plane. This is not to say that I won't be drinking, far from it, afterall it is my birthday, but when I say I need to slow down, or that I can't drink something, please listen.
2) One of you, I don't care who it is, but one of you must take me home at the end of the night, and must take me to the airport the following morning. My flight leaves from Dulles at 8:30am so I must be there no later than 6:30 to get through all the checks.
3) When it comes to purchasing drinks for me, I don't do any of the following: Jack Daniels (shot or mixed with something), Jim Beam (shot or mixed with something), Vodka (shot, mixed is ok).
4) If you buy me a shot/shooter you must do one yourself.
