The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Richmond - Tell me about it
#1
I'm looking into options for purchasing a home, more than likely early next spring. The D.C. area is incredibly expensive, and w/ my work schedule, I have the luxury of living pretty much anywhere that I want, as long as I'm willing to make the drive 7 days a month.

I'm not the biggest fan of living in the hell of suburbia and strip malls, and would prefer more of a 'downtown' environment where I can walk to bars, restaurants, nightlife, etc. That being said, a nice suburban neighborhood relatively convenient to the 'city' would be just fine. Think, Arlington County's relative proximity & convenience to D.C., and it's own Clarendon, Ballston area. I love those areas, I just can't afford Arlington outside of tiny condos.

Notice: I don't need to live in in an antiseptic neighborhood, but I don't want to worry about being robbed & having my car & house broken into on a nightly basis. I want to live in a nicer area, not 'the 'hood'.

So, Richmond is one of my options, and I know little about it. What can you tell me? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you.
- Greg

gay, gay, gay, for RJ
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: