The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Physiology of Racing
#3
For the next month, I live in NC too. It's crazy NASCAR here. Despite turning left most of their lives, I think the drivers do derserve a lot of respect for what they do, just like any other form or racing. Its pretty cool though, since I am a nascar fan,and i get to live in the middle of it. I go to a nascar licensed school, and have taken nascar specific classes, and the cars demand respect more so than the drivers. I've enjoyed my time down here,getting to meet drivers, but wow, i can't wait to get away from this crap and get back to winchester
2014 Tacoma TRD Sport Double cab
2017 Toyota iA/Mazda 2

  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: