09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I dunno, I have to wonder about these articles. GT4 does a good job of modeling tracks but I still the physics are too arcadey. Everytime I read an article that uses real drivers that inevitably say, "this is pretty realistic" I have to wonder. I wonder if they say that because their expectations were low in the first place.
Still, GT4 and the like are a good way to learn tracks you haven't been to. I'm sure when I do Suzuka and Nurburgring I'll have no trouble at all
Still, GT4 and the like are a good way to learn tracks you haven't been to. I'm sure when I do Suzuka and Nurburgring I'll have no trouble at all
2018 Ducati Panigale V4
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com

