2007 SV650: Project better late than never
I don't visit a project thread for a week and miss out on bionic arms. I feel like maybe there's a Most Interesting Man in the World meme here referencing "I don't always work on projects..."

The reason I stopped riding is because there are wet leaves on the road here like eight months a year. It took me one front wheel lockup where I almost ended up in the back of a randomly stopped car before I decided maybe riding and I needed to take a break.

Good to hear you're doing well-ish and haven't been spooked.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2007 SV650: Project better late than never - by Apoc - 12-07-2018, 12:47 PM

Forum Jump: