The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project: 2003 BMW M3
Add just a little 1/16 total toe out up front. I personally like zero but most the guys I work with on car setup, I add a bit of toe and they seem to like it better on turn in. Caveat: it will make it a bit twitchier on the highway, too bad no way to increase caster to counter it on a stock E46 M3 top hat.

It will cause slight increased tire wear but not much. The factory actually comes with a decent amount of toe and wears much worse, so if you were fine with factory, youll be pleased with these settings as far as wear.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: