10-12-2017, 08:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 08:46 AM by RawrImAMonster.)
Yeah, it has reinforced steel beams under it so I'm just going to make sure to set the lift posts directly over one of those. Even without doing that, there likely wouldn't be a problem.
It mostly just depends on concrete thickness and tensile strength.
I'm still going to put the car up on the lift for a couple of days before I risk getting under it the first time though.
It mostly just depends on concrete thickness and tensile strength.
I'm still going to put the car up on the lift for a couple of days before I risk getting under it the first time though.
2015 VW GTI | 2007 4Runner Sport
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird

