04-14-2017, 02:04 PM
ryangreen1 Wrote:Guess you can add me and our BMW whisperer Jackson to the long list of people who have got to touch this car.You're next Ryan. I don't care where you're living I expect you in an e30 by the end of the year posted up on the forum here!
I've never really worked on older cars before but Matt and Jackson taught me that anything can be fixed with copious amounts of pb blaster and heat.
Also Jackson had to become a blacksmith to rebend the bracket that we screwed up trying to get that broken stud out.
Jackson in his natural habitat, a parking lot at night under an E30 when we realized we didn't connect the front sway bar.
She looks so good
LET THE BMW FLOW THROUGH YOU
2013 Honda Fit, 1991 Mazda Miata, Princess Blanca, Mystery, 1993 Volvo 940 - sold, 2003 Mazda Protoge5 - carmax'd, 1996 BMW 328is - sold, 1996 Honda Accord - sold

![[Image: o6SWEUj.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/o6SWEUj.jpg)
![[Image: WCrz9XL.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/WCrz9XL.jpg)
![[Image: w40JDqg.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/w40JDqg.jpg)
![[Image: LeiPCNx.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/LeiPCNx.jpg)