The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Show Us Your Meat, and We'll Show You Ours
Oh man, I stole one of those chickens out of my parents freezer last time I visited them. I think maybe I over-roasted it because the meat was honestly a little bland and a hell of a lot tougher than store bought, but shit, I made a stock with the carcass and it ended up being the best chicken & rice soup of my life. Amazing how much more flavor you get in a stock vs a store bought bird.

I need to get some more of those little bastards.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: