The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
JPolen01 Wrote:Geez people are really butthurt about this headphone jack. I thought I was just like everyone else - using wireless headphones at the gym, using wireless speakers around the house and playing music via bluetooth in the car, but I guess I am actually in the minority that hates having to plug in my phone when I want to listen to music.

JPolen01 Wrote:Got them today. Gotta love prime. These are worth $16. Nothing more. Absolutely no bass. Even less than apple ear buds and I didn't think that was possible. I bought them to use at the gym and I think they will be fine for that.

Yeah - because that sounds fantastic. :roll:

You could have just kept the headphone jack and, *Gasp*, still use wireless headphones! If they offered some better alternative I'd be open to it, there were rumors they made their own efficient version of Bluetooth, that would make sense. To remove it, for no real reason other than to just make it thinner? That's dumb. Especially since the bulge from the camera negates any real "thinness."

Also, thinner phones are dumb. I have no idea why this is such a thing, who the hell actually wants a thinner phone? Give me something the same thickness as last year and better battery life and i'll be happy.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: