09-07-2016, 02:49 PM
The new iPhone officially has no headphone jack. I'm sure as hell not carrying around a little adapter everywhere so that I can listen to music. And I guess you need another adapter to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time? What a stupid decision.
So I've only ever had iPhones as long as smart phones have been around. For you android people that are keeping up with things, what should I be looking at for comparable iPhone replacement in about 3 months? I've been keeping an eye on the Google Pixel, but I really don't know much about the various android phones.
So I've only ever had iPhones as long as smart phones have been around. For you android people that are keeping up with things, what should I be looking at for comparable iPhone replacement in about 3 months? I've been keeping an eye on the Google Pixel, but I really don't know much about the various android phones.
2015 VW GTI | 2007 4Runner Sport
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird

