The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Beej Wrote:
rherold9 Wrote:don't leave WiFi on when there is no network you are trying to connect
Seriously? Like, you've gotta turn off wifi whenever you leave home and turn it back on when you get back? That's terrible, and I can't imagine most people do it.

I still get a full weekend out of my measly (and 3 year old) iPhone 5s pretty frequently. :dunno:
Don't have to at all. I don't but if he wants the best battery life possible it's an option. Not sure why he is having problems with battery life, it should be plenty? Something else is going on here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: