The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I'd prefer to have another Mac, but Windows 10 has been a good experience for me the last year or so - and any special programs I'd need to run are all for racetrack/BMW stuff, and they are all Windows-only. Not really worth getting a Mac then, if I'd have to Boot Camp or VMware a Windows partition, leaving OS X for what, Facebook and Spotify?

I will say Apple has consistently nailed it on battery life and high-quality trackpads. Until very recently, every Windows laptop had the worst imaginable excuse of a trackpad, which alone made the extra cost for an Apple laptop justified.

I'm finally seeing new Windows laptops with tolerable/good trackpads, but I still want to try them in person versus just buying willy-nilly off the internet.

In other news, I've dicked around part of today getting this phone set more to my liking. Changed to the Google Now Launcher which is neat. Got more settings configured. Still debating what I want to do with the messaging app(s) as part of me likes having SMS be self-contained. Hmm.
Now:
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan

Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: