The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Also, Mac's OS doesn't justify the cost. I like the one I use at work because the display is nice and the battery lasts forever, but I can't imagine using it for personal uses. Maybe it's because I've been using PC for 25 years, but I just don't think the OS is intuitive. I still have to google how to do things a year later. I sucked it up and got a behemoth Alienware gaming laptop for personal use (editing photos and video) nine months ago.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: