The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Yeah I oversimplified what I was looking for. I have an iPad + keyboard cover that is great just for casual surfing. But I have another inevitable "job transition" on my horizon, and I'm going to need something more modern than my 2009ish Dell laptop from college to use for job hunting and whatnot.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: