The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
Jake Wrote:Samsung
The only thing I can say is from our previous discussion I learned that only a few manufacturers do a good job making OS updates available and Samsung isn't one of them.

For SMS one of the few apps I even bother with (and I have to be very picky with my current phone with no freaking space available) is Textra. It's relatively light and actually works. I don't think it's screwed up anything else! AMAZING!

SlimKlim Wrote:We're actually in the market for a new couch surfing / resume blasting laptop.
Try a Chromebook? Ours is perfect for that, I never ever never have to mess with it and they're like $200 new.

I'd prefer a full-featured computer, something powerful enough to at least run Photoshop moderately well if I ever want to pick up any freelance projects.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: