08-25-2016, 10:31 AM
I'd pay the premium for a Mac just because I like to use them. I don't even leave the house with my computer so it has nothing to do with style and prestige.
We're actually in the market for a new couch surfing / resume blasting laptop. There is an old school computer repair place in my neighborhood selling refurbed 2013ish MB Pros for like $550 and PC ones from like $300 and up. Might go check out what he has soon.
We're actually in the market for a new couch surfing / resume blasting laptop. There is an old school computer repair place in my neighborhood selling refurbed 2013ish MB Pros for like $550 and PC ones from like $300 and up. Might go check out what he has soon.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

