The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




All Aboard for the Brexit Fire Sales!
#8
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:Please let porsches hit the "ferrari bust of the 80s". I have ZERO clue how a 993 with 75k miles is $60k after driving one. Fuck that shit, I was almost stupid enough to consider it till I drove one.

I'm really curious if anyone is actually buying 993s at that price, or if it's more like dealers and sellers who have them are trying to capitalize on the crazy values of the earlier aircooled models. We had a Burgundy over Gray '96 Turbo with 50k-ish miles on it at the shop that we COULD NOT sell for 55k back in 2010. Not even a nibble. Sat with us for at least two years, maybe long because I left to go to school. I sure hope the owner of it took it back, because now people are asking $150k for the same car.

I think it's a market bubble either way, It's hard to imagine your average 1970-89 N/A 911 maintaining the ridiculous prices they've been going for lately. If I happened to have one that I had bought 10 years ago I'd certainly have it on the market right now.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: