The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Sully Wrote:Costco has a deal on the netgear nighthawk router. Marked down to $200. It's the one with the 6 antennas. Anyone have any experience with them? Seems like it might be super overkill for what I need but I wouldn't think I'd need an upgrade for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's usually what like a $300 router? I've heard it's beastly, you probably wouldn't have to upgrade it for a long time. But as with anything read the reviews, I saw a display ad on Facebook about it and a bunch of people were complaining about theirs.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: