05-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Yea but idk what that means and when I start looking for a decent price and quality one, I run into different options that idk if are important or not. Also, I don't really have a working computer so going back to find exactly what was said is very difficult on Tapatalk.
And I'm finally getting sick of my shitty connection. Having to switch to mobile network almost full time and with the gf home for the summer and on the WiFi too, it's gotten even worse
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
And I'm finally getting sick of my shitty connection. Having to switch to mobile network almost full time and with the gf home for the summer and on the WiFi too, it's gotten even worse
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
