The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Ken Wrote:
Sully Wrote:On this topic, my router is currently....ummm like 14 years old so we need to upgrade too. I have horrible connection most time since Comcast "upgraded" our modem. And super slow. I actually switch to my mobile data quite a bit while at home. My question is can I buy any modem to replace their shittastic one? And then I'll probably pick up a new router at some point.

Yes and no - they should provide their own "certified" list you can choose one and try and purchase on Amazon. That way they can't bullshit if for whatever reason you have to call for support and they try to blame it on your modem.

That being said, any DOCSIS 3.0 capable unit should be just fine for your modem. I've had my eye on this onehttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B0111MRLES/ref=...QH2Q&psc=1 just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

C'mon man, we've been over this at least twice. See above.

As for router/AP (AGAIN) get a refurbished WRT1200AC. I use it at my house, my future mother and father in law's house, my parents house and my mom's work. Solid router/AP with great coverage.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: