The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Buy your 60 dollar phone.
It's tempting! I might buy two! :lol:

Actually thinking about an iPhone again now. I dislike the OS and lack of SD card slot, but at least updating the OS is possible and they mostly work. My last two Androids have been ultimately frustrating and have short, locked, crashy lives despite coming from reputable companies.
Is that because you're buying cheap Android phones? Tongue Which ones have you had?

I had a Galaxy S4 since it came out years ago until recently and only had to replace it because the power button broke when I dropped it...got a new one for free. The newer top line Androids are really nice and are lasting most folks a long time, even during new software rollouts.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: