The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Also, is android a requirement?
Not really. I would be concerned about restricting myself to a non-popular OS though.

WRXtranceformed Wrote:Same is true for mattresses and shoes.
Perfect examples, as I will sleep and walk on anything. :lol:
You know, I am only half kidding. IF there was a smartphone that wasn't an aggravating piece of shit I would be with you. But I haven't used one yet. iOS sucks. Android sucks. Neither makes for a good phone.


I'd love to be able to come here and say try a windows phone. I've had mine for 3 years and it is pretty much awesome. Nokia built an awesome phone with great battery life, great camera, and is still fast. The problem is, Microsoft bought them, and there hasn't been a high end Winphone out since I bought mine. If they end up making a new one within the next few months i'll stay with it, otherwise, it'll be time to shop around.

That being said, the "mid-range" nokias are probably good phones, and I think the OS is the best out right now. It doesnt have every app, but it has a lot of them. Some third party knock-offs are better than official (Windows metrotube > youtube app by far)
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: