05-17-2016, 04:15 PM
WRXtranceformed Wrote:Just got an email saying my Samsung gift is on its way and a tracking number. Didn't actually track it but I may be getting a second one somehow lol. Guess I'll have two paperweights until the app is fixed if they do send another one.Sully Wrote:Well got my free gear s2. Started to set everything up and the samsung gear plugin keeps "stopping" I don't think it's actually stopping but a notification pops up on the screen every 5 seconds saying it has stopped making the phone completely unusable until you force stop the app and disconnect the watch. So I guess I have a heavy fancy watch with no connectivity for now. Until they release another update for the plugin.At least you got yours. Mine is still in pending shipping status
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
