The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Buy once cry once.
Doesn't... really... apply to phones. If you get two, maybe three years out of one before dropping it too many times, then it's still out of date or cannot keep up with the latest OS/software, and gets added to the pile. And it's not like all these phones aren't made in the same place and mostly out of the same hardware anyway. If I cannot get what I want, an up-to-date phone with buttons, and maybe this is the Blackberry Priv or Passport for 6x the price?, well then I'll take cheap.

well ok.

but go buy a 40 dollar android tablet and run it next to a galaxy tab.

Also, is android a requirement? The Lumia phones...are a thing that exists.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: