The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Project 2.Slow Mazda3
Y'all act like I'm blind to the fact that boosting an N/A car for track use won't have issues. I realize it will. It will be trailered. I can tow it home broken as fuck in a million pieces. I don't care if it gets broken. If I cared I would not have put money into this thing in the first place. I wouldn't be in DE3 with a slow as shit Mazda3. I enjoy the car and that's what I care about the most. And for a Mazda3 it does quite well.

Edit: Also, I'm not even mad so don't take it that way. I'm just laying out my thoughts.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: