The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Apoc Wrote:I don't really care about remote adjustment or remote temp because our smart thermostat came with a remote sensor. I like the interchangeable lenses 'cause it'll move around as we rework our house to accomodate a growing family. Our bedroom is on a different floor from the nursery, so I see video and two-way as nice to have. I like that it's USB, so it can be charged almost anywhere. It's probably overkill, but it's going on the registry. If no one buys it, then we'll look at cheaper versions. :lol:
Congrats by the way dude!! What a blessing!

When is the little baby apocalypse coming?
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: