The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I didn't buy my phone though. It's technically a lease I guess. And the amount I did put on my card was a debit card.

But I walk out of the house this morning to go to work and a truck I kinda recognize pulls up in front of the house. Guy in a police uniform (or prison guard or something) gets out with a big envelope and starts walking towards me. And I kinda recognize him but it's dark and my first thought is that I'm being served and I'm like what the hell did I do. Well he says he thinks this was delivered to him by mistake and that it belongs to this house. Yea guess wtf it was. Not sure if it showed up yesterday or if sat at his house for an extra day but damn, missed it by this much type of feeling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: