03-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Do you count auison or whatever through Verizon as 3rd party? That's what I have. I'm debating if I want to continue to paying off a broken phone or bite the bullet and pay the $149 deductible and get a replacement. Unfortunately the replacements are usually used if I recall but a phone this new shouldn't really have many used replacement phones floating around one would think.
If I was a year in or a year and six months, I doubt I'd do anything but the damn thing is two weeks old and I still owe like $600 on it. What would everyone else do? My case will cover it but I mean shit is brand new
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If I was a year in or a year and six months, I doubt I'd do anything but the damn thing is two weeks old and I still owe like $600 on it. What would everyone else do? My case will cover it but I mean shit is brand new
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
