The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Ken Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:I bought this and it has really helped the upstairs reception of our three story townhome: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HHRP11C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage">http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HHR ... detailpage</a><!-- m -->

Could be another option before you pony up for a new router. I bought this wireless router back in October of 2014 and it's been pretty gangster since: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUSDVBQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage">http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUS ... detailpage</a><!-- m -->

Keep in mind that even the best repeaters will still result in a slower speed out, just with higher reception signal.

I've heard mixed things about the TP Link, but that's also a solid option. Although, worth noting, that the USB ports are only 2.0.
Yeah I set up our extender to be hardwired as its own network. I renamed it the same as our main home network because it's really only our cell phones and an occasional laptop upstairs that need it. The cell phones seem to jump to whichever network is the strongest wherever we are in the house (and speed isn't as much of a concern). I hardwire in everything that matters (work laptop, PS4, smart TV)
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: