The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Ha, looks like I may end up with a free Gear S2 after all:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/">http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/</a><!-- m -->

Reading the T&Cs, looks like I should have no problem getting this even on the 2 year contract plan. Telecom companies are so shady man, they employ some of the worst sales and customer service practices of any business. When my S7 gets here on Tuesday I'll plug in the ID numbers the site needs and report back if / when I get the Gear S2 for a review on that too since it will be free Smile
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: