The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
We switched because they were giving us a "credit" each month to "cover" the phone payment. But line access was also double what is costs now. We actually just switched again so our line access was cut I half down to $20 but we lost our phone credit but worked out to be like $10 cheaper a month for 2gb more data. Also back when we did it, the offer was upgrade phones at any time after you pay off 50% but that too is gone and not something they were willing to grandfather in. I think it went to 75% for a little while but now if you do device payments, you're stuck till its paid off. What really sucks is say you get a s7 edge today. It'll cost you $33 a month but in 2 months, that price will probably drop to $30 or even $28. I understand it I guess. You pay the premium for brand new but I guess you notice it more when you're stuck paying for it longer instead of just being able to pay the whole thing up front.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: