The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
JustinG Wrote:My old s5 had about 15% of the memory dedicated to bloatware. Drove me crazy.

Loving this Nexus device, so clean, many updates, very nice.
Once the camera is up to par with s7/iPhone I'm definitely interested.

We are still on old two year contracts but anytime we can move to their new contract style. The actual contract is up in November but I'll be taking over my own account this summer so I'm looking at the s7. I wonder if fi will ever be available on other phones... because I'd definitely be interested then or until their Motorola built phone is up-to-par. Don't get me wrong the Nexus is a good phone just the camera is lacking is one of my biggest gripes. Maybe I have the wrong perception though, idk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: