02-28-2016, 01:30 PM
Idk. I probably wouldn't bother selling it. I guess I could use it as a standalone vr thing for like a cheap v4 headset but I have no real use for that.
It's also kind of glitchy. Like the keyboard closed about 10 times while typing that long post above. The more I think about it, the more I think it'd be better to just trade it in. It also won't rotate sideways anymore unless the app forces it to but then it won't come back sometimes. Apparently a common problem after one of the updates. You have to switch you screen transition and then restart the phone and it'll rotate for a little while until you turn your screen off a few times
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It's also kind of glitchy. Like the keyboard closed about 10 times while typing that long post above. The more I think about it, the more I think it'd be better to just trade it in. It also won't rotate sideways anymore unless the app forces it to but then it won't come back sometimes. Apparently a common problem after one of the updates. You have to switch you screen transition and then restart the phone and it'll rotate for a little while until you turn your screen off a few times
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
