02-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Looking from some advice here though.
I would have to trade my phone in but it's only got $75 till its paid off and I do have the option of course to pay it off. Maybe it's just the hoarder in me but I've always kept my old phones. Normally I buy the media dock (cause they're super cheap by then) and use it as my alarm clock cause you can set different times for different days. But lately I've just been using my current phone.
So can anyone think of a reason to keep it. It's so close to being paid off is my biggest thing. Having a backup would be good but I have insurance on my phone and plan to keep that until the new phone is at least a year old probably longer.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I would have to trade my phone in but it's only got $75 till its paid off and I do have the option of course to pay it off. Maybe it's just the hoarder in me but I've always kept my old phones. Normally I buy the media dock (cause they're super cheap by then) and use it as my alarm clock cause you can set different times for different days. But lately I've just been using my current phone.
So can anyone think of a reason to keep it. It's so close to being paid off is my biggest thing. Having a backup would be good but I have insurance on my phone and plan to keep that until the new phone is at least a year old probably longer.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
