The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Sully Wrote:
Ken Wrote:
Sully Wrote:And I do use quite a bit of data using GPS for work and forgetting to turn WiFi back on after turning it off at home because if you remember our new modem and router suck and I'm not sure how to fix it still.


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Google Maps now (finally) lets you download maps so that you can navigate offline. Do that.
How big of an area? Can I do the whole state without eating up too much space?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depends on the state i would imagine, i haven't tried it out Google Maps but when i used Nokia Here Maps it took up about 300MB for NYS.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: