The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I'm trying to find out more information on all of it but of course, vzw being vzw it's a huge run around and nothing is listed in clear terms. I may head up there this weekend to switch plans because the salesman neglected to mention our old plan is costing us more than a new larger plan when we upgraded my dad's phone a couple months ago. We also asked for the same insurance and he upgraded it to the one with tech support or some shit. I finally got my hands on an itemized bill and saw the breakdown yesterday so I need to fix all that.

Online, it doesn't say the watches cost per month unless maybe you do the payments instead of paying upfront. The "connected device" they give an example for is some sort of GPS ping thing to give to a kid so you can track them or something

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: