The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Sprint is absolute garbage. It was the best move I ever made switching to Verizon. My wife and I would be in the same room with Sprint (she had AT&T) and she would place calls and texts to me that would never go through. Call quality was miserable. We were in a major hot spot for Sprint too. They haven't been able to keep up with the infrastructure like Verizon. Also if you do any traveling for work or otherwise Verizon is by far the best choice. My Verizon hotspot (separate from the phone) is strong enough in most areas I go for me to game on! I regularly raid with our crew in Destiny from hotel rooms all over the country with my hotspot and a Gaems box.

I get saving money, and frankly I am a little jaded because work pays for most of my cell bill, but even when it wasn't I was gladly willing to spend the extra whatever $ per month for Verizon. Your cell phone is the one thing you keep on you and use almost 24/7, you can definitely pick other places in your life to pinch pennies (like damn cable / satellite TV bills).
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: