02-22-2016, 12:46 PM
I have the edge. Functional use of the screen is near zero, but I love the look of a nearly bevel-less screen. I get a lot of compliments on it, saying the screen is really cool. My wife has the S6 and her phone feels really clunky to me, so I'm not sure I could go back. I do have a hard time using it with my left hand though - I guess I'm not as flexible or whatever cause my fat fingers brush the edge occasionally. I have no problems with my right hand though [insert joke]. I've been half considering getting the S7 edge, because I reclined my La-Z-Boy onto my phone and created a hairline fracture on the screen. If I were to upgrade, I'd likely get an edge again.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
