02-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Yea I read they made some improvements to the edge apps to make it more useful but I'm still not sure I would ever use it and feel like I'd be constantly hitting it by accident. Definitely seems like a "next big thing" gimmick. I like that the edge has a bigger battery. After a year and half, my battery is shot and I can't even make it through a day now. I'd like to see the two side by side in person and hold both but it seems like a waste to not get a free vr even if I never use it lol.
Also, idk how it works if you're on vzw edge but it you preorder it at bestbuy, you get the vr and a 25gb SD card
Edit: think it was a 32gb card and they were saying the value was $25
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Also, idk how it works if you're on vzw edge but it you preorder it at bestbuy, you get the vr and a 25gb SD card
Edit: think it was a 32gb card and they were saying the value was $25
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
