The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Very timely, I was about to call the Verizon store and find out when they were going to get them in stock so I can wrap my hands around them. For me the Gear VR is just a novelty and it would probably sit in a drawer somewhere for years. I'm only really interested in PS4-based VR sets whenever that comes out. I'm still rocking a refurb S4 that is running OK but it's fairly slow and picture quality is really rough compared to the new camera phones like my wife's new Note. It looks like the specs are going to be identical between the Edge and S7, the Edge will have a larger battery and presumably more battery life. Frankly I can't deal with large phablets/phones with as much as I travel so I have a feeling I will gravitate toward the smaller S7...but if the Edge is pocketable without taking up my whole pocket I will consider it
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: