The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I've got a Synology DS214se NAS/Media Server that I used as the backup destination for Time Machine and occasionally as a media server for downloaded torrents. I can stream video/images to the TV or an Android device. I put 2-2.0TB hard drives in mine but I think it can support much more. It also has some other add on apps that allow file-syncing to client devices, direct torrent downloads, and it can run Plex and Itunes media server.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: