The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Jake Wrote:Wants:
  • Large, high quality, precision, no bullshit trackpad. This is my #1, seriously. Apple has been the king of trackpads for years. Every Windows machine I've used has had some too-small, too-insensitive, bullshit trackpad and it drives me nuts. If the rest of the machine is amazing and the trackpad sucks, I don't want it.
  • Thin and light
  • Large SSD (256 GB would be ideal)
  • Tons of RAM (8 GB)
  • 13" screen is ideal, given how many pixels are packed onto 'em now
  • Good battery life
  • Backlit keyboard

A touchscreen could be cool, but isn't a requirement. The above stuff matters more.

Any ideas? Not looking to spend a ton of money if I do this, so... I'd say between $500-900 is ideal.

You just described a 13" macbook pro, so get one of those on refurb. There's no compelling reason not to, you dont NEED windows for anything. And, the force touch deal is nice.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: