12-15-2015, 01:35 PM
So many specs and crap here I didnt feel like reading. I was laptop shopping a while ago, and on paper, I really liked the Dell XPS 13 - never got around to seeing one in person though:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.engadget.com/products/dell/xps/13/2015/">http://www.engadget.com/products/dell/xps/13/2015/</a><!-- m -->
I also have seen and used Surface Pro 3 a bit, and I really liked it.
In the end, I bought a like-new top shit MBP 15" for $1900 off ebay. I do a little bit of app development on the side, and had been using an old work computer but when I changed jobs had to give that back.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.engadget.com/products/dell/xps/13/2015/">http://www.engadget.com/products/dell/xps/13/2015/</a><!-- m -->
I also have seen and used Surface Pro 3 a bit, and I really liked it.
In the end, I bought a like-new top shit MBP 15" for $1900 off ebay. I do a little bit of app development on the side, and had been using an old work computer but when I changed jobs had to give that back.
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲ █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲ █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
