11-19-2015, 02:17 PM
So unfortunately between the wedding/road race car/home renovation; I really didn't get much use out of this car. I put it up for sale, but the SSP class is possibly going away, so it was a hard sell. SSR is thriving however.
That being said, I am returning it to SSR. This basically means returning it to stock. Picked up a set of minty c5 z06 seats, and arranging for steering wheel/carpets in the next couple weeks. On saturday I get the stock headers/midpipe to throw on, and sold the one set of CCWS (keeping the other for daily driving/selling with car). Still working on a hood/trunk deal, and hoping to find buyers for the throttle body/intake/aftermarket headers/aftermarket clutch/front spring.
The car is an absolute blast to drive, and I have put about 4000 miles on it in the past 8 months. However, I would like to simplify my life; and in that quest the z06 might go, and the LS1/M3 is definitely going. I guess I will just have to see how the behavior of the car changes and if I will like it more stock. Or give in to my wife and pick up something a bit nicer.
In the meantime, she has to sit under a bmw flag between drives :lol:
That being said, I am returning it to SSR. This basically means returning it to stock. Picked up a set of minty c5 z06 seats, and arranging for steering wheel/carpets in the next couple weeks. On saturday I get the stock headers/midpipe to throw on, and sold the one set of CCWS (keeping the other for daily driving/selling with car). Still working on a hood/trunk deal, and hoping to find buyers for the throttle body/intake/aftermarket headers/aftermarket clutch/front spring.
The car is an absolute blast to drive, and I have put about 4000 miles on it in the past 8 months. However, I would like to simplify my life; and in that quest the z06 might go, and the LS1/M3 is definitely going. I guess I will just have to see how the behavior of the car changes and if I will like it more stock. Or give in to my wife and pick up something a bit nicer.
In the meantime, she has to sit under a bmw flag between drives :lol:
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
