11-11-2015, 05:38 PM
I've had four different Harmony remotes and was always reasonably pleased. I will admit to not using them with my DTV box, however, because the latency for DVR interaction was a bit slow for my liking. I always used the Harmony for everything, except navigating my DVR.
This particular one is a good deal, but I don't like the ergos of Harmony remotes that have the DVR controls at the top. It's pretty awkward to control because ffwd/play/etc are not within reach.
This particular one is a good deal, but I don't like the ergos of Harmony remotes that have the DVR controls at the top. It's pretty awkward to control because ffwd/play/etc are not within reach.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
