The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




How bout them skins?
HAULN-SS Wrote:Yeah, I definitely don't agree that the sports associations themselves are so enamored with these types of sites. It's one thing for ESPN, et al to be giving out picks or whatever, but another entirely for the organizations themselves to be promoting it.

"They are alleging that the employees had access and used information after picks were locked in for the week. Like, number of people who picked so and so, etc."

How does that help you exactly? In this past week, if I knew after the fact that 2% of people picked Stafford, what did I gain, exactly? (He went on to have a 400 yd game) I have some theories on this but I'm interested to hear what you think.

because in a league where multiple people can pick Aaron Rodgers, etc - what makes or breaks you are the outliers that no one picked and you scout and see they have a favorable matchup.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: