10-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Beej Wrote:JPolen01 Wrote:Appreciate the maintenance you are performing on my future car! :thumbup:Hope you're a patient man!![]()
You guys. If I'm reading this correctly, I think you're talking about different cars? Anyway I wanna get the M3 out to the autox, as I'm not particularly tempted to do it in the M5...although I guess there's no good reason not to (aside from not really having driven it in anger yet, and the least sporty brake pads ever) if I can't find time to get to the M3.
Bring the M5 up if you don't have time to do the work to the M3!
Now:
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan
Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan
Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M

